Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 75 | Aberdeen, Scotland


Last meal with the group at sister grahams

Tonitia!


Lyla

Loads happened last week. We had our zone interview training, where we got to have interviews with President Brown, which is always great, and I got to spend some time with the zone again. It was rough realizing it was my last one, especially when we sang the mission song all together at the end. It was weird, in a sad way. But it was still a great day and Sister Gilbert came up to give training so I got to spend the day with her! We ate at Nandos, then went to a sweet broadcast! There was a European Woman’s broadcast that was taking place in Germany and so we got to watch it! Elder Ballard and Bednar spoke along with some area authorities. It was amazing! Really it was definitely a highlight of my week!

 
So we are teaching this guy called Sam and he is from Ghana but lived in Germany the last few years. So when we went to teach him we brought Sister Hallman, a German sister in our ward, and her mum was visiting from Germany and speaks no English! So we go and the majority of the time they were just speaking German and I was like, dang I wish I had paid more attention that year in German class cuz I think it would be paying off now.. but its fine, the spirit was there regardless of the languages being used!

 
Baptism preparations are crazy stressful! So much to do in so little time! It’s all good but just packed into our schedules! I am not complaining though, Tonitia is so prepared and ready it is nuts, it is going to be so amazing on Saturday, I cannot wait!

 
I got the best surprise ever on Friday night! I was just sitting at my desk by my window and Sister Solum was already in bed, when I looked out and saw someone waving.. I was well confused then my eyes focused and I thought, "It couldn't be..IT IS!" and there outside of my flat in Aberdeen stood the Wilfords and Jody!! I RAN outside and hugged them all! It was the best night ever! They are all so amazing and it was like I had never left Alloa. They had come up to see the northern lights and popped round for a visit! I miss them all so much it was great to see them!

 
Well I will hopefully have some time next week to write but this week will be great! Love you all

 
Sister Hulet

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment