Monday, September 22, 2014

Coming Home !!!!!

 
 
No letter from Lindsey this week just this picture and this song! (I added a few pictures to the song)

This is a note from Sister Solum's Blog (Lindsey's last companion)

So with it being Sister Hulet's last week I wanted to talk about her just a wee bit. She has been such an inspiration to me here on my mission. Even though we are completely different people, she has helped me grow more than I can thank her enough for. She is such a dedicated, strong person and it has shown in her work. She is an AMAZING teacher. She always knows what to do in any situation, when our plans change, when people need help etc.. She knows SO MUCH about the gospel, she can answer practically any question I have. She is HILARIOUS, I always have loads of fun with her. She is super creative and also has weird, random talents that most people don't have but it makes her really cool. I could go on and on in this list but something really admirable to me is how much she has enjoyed her mission. You can tell how much she has loved it and continues to love it each day. That is something I want to be able to say when I am where she is right now. She is an inspiration to me and everyone around her each day.


Thank you Sister Solum


No comments:

Post a Comment