Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 74 | Aberdeen, Scotland

Stella let us have a go on her scooter when we met her in the city
last week! That thing is faster than it looks!
 
More of Aberdeenshire

 


Sunday was one of the best days of all time! Fist off, Tonita accepted a baptismal date for September 20th!! Meaning she will be getting baptized 2 days before I leave Aberdeen!! I have never been so excited for anything! It was the best moment when she told us she had prayed and thought about it a lot and decided it felt right! I wanted to cry and hug her, but I kept my cool! This all happened as we met with her before sacrament meeting with Jessica again, and then during testimony meeting Tonitia went up and gave the BEST testimony I have ever heard! She talked about how everything she has learned has changed her life and how much she loves the scriptures! I was just beaming the whole time. I am so happy for her!

Last week in general was one of our best weeks. We got a lot done and were running to appointments at times. We have been really busy lately and it’s been great! Aberdeen gets better and better every day, despite all the pouring rain we have been caught in lately!

Love, Sister Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment