Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week 72 | Aberdeen, Scotland









Yesterday was Zone Development day! It was a blast! We went out to Slains Castle again and played some capture the flag in the ruins with our zone. We had a packed lunch and spent most of the day there. After that we headed to the church where we played a massive game of Chair football and had some costco pizza for dinner. It was delicious! When it came to the time that some of the elders from far away had to head home, the rest of us had a nerf gun battle! There is a guy in our ward who has loads of guns so he brought them and all his bullets and we set up tables and chairs and things around the gym and split into two teams. It was so much fun! I didn’t take many pictures of the day.. actually I took none, but I will get some from other people around me to send home. Sorry but I forget about pictures when I am having fun!

Tonitia is amazing! She came to church again on Sunday and we have been seeing her as often as we can. She is such a great girl! Also, Lyla, a less active we have been seeing came to church with us! She is really cool and it has been a while since she has been out to church. It was a great week last week and especially the last few days!

Love, Sister Hulet
 
 
A quick note to Stephanie when she asked Lindsey if she was ready to come home:
 
I am very very very gutted to be leaving scotland. I think I am actually depressed at times cuz I really don’t want to leave here. It makes me sad to think about it. Don’t get me wrong, it will be great to see you all, but I feel like I belong in Scotland..

No comments:

Post a Comment