Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 71 | Aberdeen, Scotland



Teaching with Laura. She is the best!

Hello!

This week was good. We have been doing a lot of painting and wallpaper removing over the past couple of weeks but it’s really nice. I like helping members out, and putting on paint clothes.

Tonitia is officially awesome! She has come to church the last few weeks and is just loving everything! She has already had some really great experiences and answers to her prayers! She is just powering through the BOM and we gave her a bible the other day and she has been reading in the NT and really enjoying it. She also likes Harry Potter and so we got talking about it for a while the other day, found out we were both Ravenclaw so.. instant friends!

I told Hailey a bit about these last time then realized I have never told you all about them. DEEP FRIED MARS BARS. They are delicious! And I even got sister Solum to eat them (and she is usually pretty healthy so this was a big win for me)! They are just what they sound. A mars bar in batter then deep fried. YUM! I will send some pictures cuz we got some more last week. I will really miss Scotland for the things like this!

Love

Sister Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment