Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 35 | Hamilton, Scotland - Going to Alloa, Scotland this week




 


I am moving! I am going to Alloa in Edinburgh zone. I am white washing in with Sister Gilbert. So.. that will be interesting to white wash haha, especially right before Christmas! I would be lying if I said I wasny a bit sad to be leaving Hamilton. Don't get me wrong, I love change and am excited to get a new fresh area to work in, and place to chap and street contact, but I will miss the people here so much! Marie and Victoria especially, they are amazing and it is going to be hard to say goodbye, and to not be with them on Christmas day. Lynnmarie and Suzanne as well! They are fantastic and they were so good to me! I hate goodbyes.

 
Last week was.. weird. I was actually sick for the first half so we didny really leave the flat much. Poor sister Oliphant watched all the church history dvds like 10 times. I just slept a lot! But it ended really really good! We spend Thursday and Friday night at the Devines! We set up the tree and decorated it while listening to Christmas music! It was brilliant! Finally feels like Christmas! Since I was sick, we also had some time on our hands in the flat so we put up our tree and made like a million snowflakes so our flat is pretty festive!

 
Sunday was really good. Elder Thomas goes home this week so him and Elder Neu wore kilts to church haha. It was pretty awesome! So I finally got a picture with someone in a kilt.. sadly, it wasny a true Scottish man, but this is close enough I guess! They were complaining of the lack of pockets, the wind, and blah blah blah! I was like, hey welcome to my life EVERY DAY! :)

 
Well I hope everyone has a great week, and I will see yous in Alloa!

 

Love, Sister Hulet x

No comments:

Post a Comment