Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 49 | Aberdeen, Scotland


HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY



I don't have too much to say this week. Last week was good though. We had a zone interview training on Wednesday, so I got to have my interview with President Brown, which I always love. He is such a great president. I think this was probably the best interview I have ever had with him; we just talked about my mission. It was great! We also learned a lot and had some good instruction from the ZLs APs and STLs.

 
Aberdeen is going good. I have been loving all the finding we do here. It is so different from any that I have done before because we are just in the city talking to everyone! You meet so many random cool people every day! So loads of people come from all over the world to work with oil here in Aberdeen! A majority of the ward works in oil or gas, and same with the majority of people you meet on the streets here. I am learning a lot and loving it here!

 
Oh also we are working with really cool people! This guy Roger, has been meeting with the sisters for a wee while but we just finished up teaching him all the missionary lessons and he is praying for a date. Hopefully that will all go well, he is really cool! Also, this girl called Lauren (its french so pronounced Lo-hen) Came to church for the first time last week and enjoyed it! but she went on holiday for a couple of weeks, which is a shame. We teach her in this cafe in the city. She is so cool! So last week was really good!

 
 

Love, Sister Hulet

No comments:

Post a Comment