Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 44 | Alloa, Scotland




Last week was the fastest week of my mission.

 
We had an East Scotland Conference which included the Edinburgh, Dundee, and Aberdeen zones. We met here in Edinburgh and Elder Herbertson of the 70 spoke to us all, along with Pres and sister brown, and the assistants. It was such a great meeting. Probably my favorite Conference on my mission thus far! Afterwards, the ZL were about to drive us home when they found out there was an E-move and so they had to take an elder through to East Kilbride with all his stuff. Road Trip! We got to ride to Glasgow through Hamilton :) I was so excited and looking through the windows and pointing to all my old life and memories in that place. Oh i miss it. We got McDonalds there, well sister gilbert and I got McDonalds and the elders went to Aldi's to get fruit.. and like granola.. They are so lame.

 
We also have been meeting with Agnes, and her daughter Ruth! They are from.. UGANDA! Yeah I was excited to hear that and I told her Kole was there right now, and she asked where and I tried to horribly pronounce some of the names of the places he was in, but honestly couldn’t remember many. But they are soo cool! We went over to theirs last night and Agnes fed us some cow feet soup and some African bread stuff. It was actually really good, until I chewed a piece of something weird and white and chewy..Then I ate this really hot African pepper and almost passed out. It was SO hot! I like instant sweat and running eyes haha it was bad! so I took a picture of her holding it for you all to see!

 
Happy Valentines week!

Love, Sister Hulet x

 

P.S.

People send me a lot of emails saying they don’t understand mine. So I will try to be better about typing slower and more proper for you all. Also, when I say football, I mean soccer. We play soccer all the time, not American football with field goals. Just to clear that one up, I haven’t developed any American football skills over here, just playing soccer like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment